Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why is she so pretty???

I don't know, but i like her. I in fact like her so much that...well, I just like her. thats all there is to it.

tonight was subsections for speech. drama has occured...and i feel sad. but no worries, its not the end of the world, and if some people want to make it that, well then so be it. I feel like no matter what happens, its always important to keep your head up. there are always better opportunities ahead.

I feel like me and her will eventually be together...eventually. perhaps sooner, perhaps later. but in the end, we will all be happy.

I think jokes are sometimes more true than truths themselves. especially in the case of several friends of mine.

I'm gassy. I'm bloated. maybe I'm thomas smit. but probly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment