Saturday, March 21, 2009

NASTY!

Today, I saw the nastiest thing on the planet. twice. their names were I dont give a fuck, and they were from hastings. they beat us. That makes me more angry than the time that my brother hit me in the face with a two by four. and I was pretty angry. but oh well, I'm done venting. at least andrea and I are in love.

I know things. thats just the way it is. I just hope that I can still be ok with what I know after what I know is going to happen happens. if you didnt get that last sentence, well, that makes two of us.

I think I really like someone who I really shouldnt be liking...well, not shouldnt, because attraction isnt something that should or should not happen, but more like cant be liking. at least not yet. NOONE ask me about this, because I am not going to respond.

I feel like this blog isnt as funny as it should be. so heres a little humor for you:

humor

Isnt that hilarious? actually, I myself am asking what the hell I was thinking thirty seconds ago when I did that.

in any case, tomorrow should be good, I hope I am enlightened in some way, shape or form.

Why are jewish people terrible at telling jokes?

because theyre jewish.

2 comments:

  1. i already know what you're talking about and i know what that last sentence means. So, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewish people are not that bad at telling jokes.

    ReplyDelete