Friday, March 13, 2009

things that rhyme with "ike"

nike rhymes with ike. oh the joys of pie day.

Today I gave a speech. the only thing you need to know about it is that syphillis is a dummy, and that love is the most important ingredient of anything. including tuna sandwhiches.

tonight my father asked me about lynnette. I didnt know what to say, so I stated the word "eye" a couple times and let it be. thats the way to avoid things. Ay yay yay. sadness runs through my veins like a marathoner down the street. slowly.

frankenstein does not capture my attention.

neither do douchebags.

I like laughter. and I hope mystery woman and I hang out on loveday, that would be good. if you dont understand that last sentance, you arent fit to drive. please get out of the car now.

frankie will be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment