Saturday, March 14, 2009

tuesday is the night that we go and visit your mother.

tonight was fun.

today was not.

tonight was what I want everything to be like

today was what I want never again to happen.

I was very unhappy with myself. I did not play up to my standards, although, I really dont know what those standards are, I know that I did not play up to them. My dad kept on asking me what was wring, and I just couldnt tell him that it was his me. I feel like my music was not performed in the way that I can perform it. but oh well, today is history. so thats all that can happen.

I feel like mike kevin and krista are my best friends. I like having them as best friends, because they make me laugh and all that stuff. yay.

I realize that I need to find someone to sing my beatles songs to. I must. I must. I'm begining to get lonely in that region of life.

I think from now on, I'm only going to do things that make me happy. thats a lie, I'm still going to go to school and put some amount of effort into it. but just so you know, my spirit will not be in it.

red bull is off limits for one month. food is off limits for two days.

thats all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment