Sunday, March 29, 2009

I feel ambivalent about life in general. I feel like I cant do anything of value until I am given something in return. I dont think I shall be given the something that I want for some time. perhaps not ever.

my mother told me that if you visualize what you want, the universe will provide. well, Ive been visualizing, and nothing has been provided. oh well, even if I dont get what I want right now,I trust I will eventually and everything will work out in the end. it always does.

I have a new favorite song. "you are so beautiful."

I am wired in the same way as my best friend. we think the same way, it makes me happy. I dont know what I would do without them.

I stayed up too late last night. texting. I am un idiotum. (thats idiot in latin).

vous ĂȘtes si beaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment