Monday, March 23, 2009

Changing of the guard...

I told her my secret...and my secret surprised her. her secret was not on the same level of mine, and then the situation became awkward.

I still like her though, and I hope to be great friends with her.

I have excellent news: Amtrak is way more fun than driving, and its relatively cheap. I think a lot of problems have been solved with that revalation.

I have a bestie, a friendie, and lots of really close friends. I am happy.

I have no hand to hold. None, and that will not change anytime soon. I am sad.

I play tennis, I get good grades, I play music, I am involved, I do everything. I think that I am perhaps the most excellent person to ever walk this earth.

aside from richard simmons of course.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about the bad news.

    But, yes, Richard Simmons is far and beyond us all.

    ReplyDelete