Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Albi the racist dragon

as I promised last night, a story.

once there was a dragon. his name was albi. he was rather racist at times, he said many things that he regretted. like "hey fatty! you got more rolls than a pastry truck!" in any case, some albanian kid got albi's tail all dirty and albi sneezed and blew up the world. the end.

now for the real section.

red bull gives you wings, I know it does, or at least it gives krista wings. thats fo sho.

I must say, I rather enjoy giving other people advice, it makes me feel good about myself. I like making people smile, I like helping people. it is good.

I only sang a beatles song once today, which is better than all night last night. so thats good.

I still miss katie.

I dont know what to do about a certain situation. I suppose I'll figure it out.

life is like a broken clock. complicated.

gnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment