Thursday, May 28, 2009

you are amazing.

when I was little, my dad had this magnet on the fridge. I believe it was called "101 praises" or something to that effect. He would always read those things to me. They would be things like "your super!" or "wow, great work!" or other things of that nature. they were just simple things like that, but I really truly believe those things helped me a lot when I was younger.

I told two people some praises from that today, I hope it made them feel nice. It made me feel nice to tell it to them. I jsut remember how it made me feel when he would tell that to me...I hope they felt the same...

in other news...today was the last day of school. I'm so glad its over, so now I dont have to fake like I am putting in effort. I can just put effort into things that I actually care about.

I really want to go to a movie. someone should take me to one...

so ends another year. and so begins another lifetime.

good morrow my dear friends and random people who may stumble across this piece of writing. I hope I have provided you with some good words.

I shall now sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment