Thursday, May 21, 2009

my grass is like my hair. short and going everywhere.

I'm going to grow a beard. I will be a rugged, sexy man. Just thought you would like to know that.

I have concluded that I am the worst good student ever.

both me and my father have sneezed in the last two minutes.

I realize that all the people that I talk to frequently love me, and I love them a trememndous amount.

I also spend a lot of time not doing my homework.

Today was the seniors last day of school. which means that tomorrow, the rest of my posse wont be there. and the next day, and the next day. and every single day after that. this fact makes me extrememly sad. a single tear just rolled down my face. but thats because I just yawned. I would cry, could I cry over things like this.

If there is one thing that I could not live without, it is touch. I have concluded that we need touch. I hugged three different people. one of them once, and the other two twice. and it just feels nice. I feel like I dont get enough of that...

I slept outside last night. twas very comfortable indeed.

my phone is once again buzzing off the hook.

I must leave.

I have a test tomorrow, and no belly to rub.

o! cruel fate! why do you torture me so!?

No comments:

Post a Comment