Friday, May 15, 2009

live long and prosper

There are some times, when its really good just to not think at all. tonight was one of those nights. My mind was so wrapped up in thoughts of this week, that I couldnt even move. I was paralyzed.

It was a confusing week to say the least. it seemed as though one of my friends was pushing me away. it was one of the saddest feelings that I have ever felt. but, luckily that feeling has passed and has been replaced with love. the greatest of all feelings.

You do not know how much love I have for all of my friends. it is really, quite an enormous amount. (if that puts anything into perspective) If I didnt have them, I do not know what I would do. so, please dont push me away, or leave me. I wont leave you.

I saw star trek tonight. spock is a hot man. just sayin.

leonard nimoy is really old.

live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment