Monday, May 11, 2009

I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, I will live in harmony with every human being on the planet.

I have a dream that one day, I will live in complete bliss and joy amongst people that I love.

I have a dream that love will be enough.

--------------------------------------------------------
I am a happy person. except in my blog. I am always sad in my blog. In real life, i make people laugh. in my blog, I make people say, man how depressing. I guess thats because in life, I can put on this facade, and make people think that I'm happy. But, when you put your thoughts down, its really hard to fake it.

in any case, my grades are slipping, I dont have what I want, and I have to go to the bathroom. but, I am communicating with my two female friends, and I won my tennis match againts people that I dont really like, so thats good.

I ate KFC tonight. I feel like a giant pile of shit. I should stop eating crappy food. maybe I will be like her and have an apple.

Remember that one time, in that one movie...? ....that was awesome.

I just thought f a really funny way to end this blog. but its inappropriate. so I wont do it. but just know that I could have made you laugh hysterically.

have a good evening, and dont get cyphilis. or crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment