Friday, May 8, 2009

Buenos Nachos.

I love every woman in my life. I love them all in different ways, but I love them. in fact, I'm talking to one, and texting the other. I love them. I also love the men in my life. but all in different ways. I'm not communicating with any of them right now, but thats ok.

I know a bunch of hos fortunately, I do not associate myself with those people. and for that i am glad.

I guess I was flirting with someone tonight. whatever, I thought I was just being myself. I guess I'm just a flirtatious guy. that wont lead to anything tho, except perhaps a closer friendship. because I like that female. shes nice to me.

I wish there was some way I could change her mind...but, theres probly not. at least not anytime soon. oh well. life goes on.

I like giving massages. I like making people feel nice. I wonder if you can major in that in college.. making people feel nice. I would enjoy that.

As I type this, I am falling asleep. I wish you a good evening. buenos nachs

No comments:

Post a Comment