Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do you remember?

I do. just so you know.

anyways. Dont you find it interesting that depending on the person, any question can be annoying? I do, for instance, whenever my dad askes me about my day, I get annoyed. and yet, whenever krista or liz ask me about my day...I do not. muy interesante.

I hung out with her this evening. twas a grand time. we laughed, I jested. We held hands, if only for a moment. it was exhilerating. and people looked at us funny.

band concert.

I dont like earth wind and fire.

I feel like someones watching me. Or talking about me.

I hope I do well on all my tests in the next few days, as I have a lot of them. like 5.

kung fu hamlet. tomorrow. third hour. ms. waits lair. be there or be square.

spokoi nu nochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment