Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The tin man

the tin man doesnt have a heart.
the tin man is scared.
his joints are stiff,
he stands around,
wandering, looking for his place.

I am not the tin man
I amy look scared
my joints may be stiff
I may stand around
look for my place.

but I have a heart.
I felt it flutter today.

-------------------------------------------
good evening ma'am.

good evening mister.

I'm glad you could join me.

we have so much to discuss.

I wont be talking to my constant tonight. at least one of them. hopefully I will be talking to the other one.

In any case, I'm very glad the scholarships have been decided. it seems like thats the only word Ive heard in the last week and a half. how ridiculous. however, I am sad that a few people didnt get one...

I have a story to tell.

There was once a man. He was very observant. He moved slowly, so as to take in more of the sights, sounds, and smells around him. He walked carefully, so as not to disturb his surrounding environment. And he walked with a passion, so as to give his life purpose.

On this day, the man was walking, observing the sights, sounds, and smells that permeated the world that he had placed himself in, when he saw something. He saw something that provoked a reaction that he had never had before. he saw something that made his heart flutter.

His breathing became heavy, his steps became short, his vision became cloudy, and his heart beat twice as fast. but still, his face let nothing through, save for the thin smile that he always wore. as she walked past, he could do nothing but wave.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have section tennis tomorrow. You must come and watch.

I feel like this week has been shortened bys omething. or that I am not on the same page as all my friends. Its a little confusing, but I'm sure it will all work out.

have a good evening.

tin man, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment