Saturday, May 16, 2009

boobulater

Is the boobulater certified by the college board on the AP test?
hmmmmm...let me check its perkiness...hmmm....nope not perky enough. put this boobulater in the nonosquare.

I spent the whole day with friends. It was a good day. I spent the whole day realizing how lucky I am to have such excellent friends. Although, I dont know what I will do next year. I suppose I will just have to lead my posse. we will be so cool. people will look at us in awe whenever we glide down the hallway (we dont walk, we glide). and I will have the ability to bring people out of the air with a snap of my fingers.

In all seriousness, I know that next year, my friends are going to change. I wont be as close to my friends that I am closest to right now. and thats ok. things change. and I wouldnt have it any other way.

my tummy jsut growled a little.

I saw this wino, he was eating grapes...I was like dude...you have to wait.

I really miss katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment