Sunday, May 17, 2009

Do you think I'm full of shit, my son?

Good afternoon.

I was left alone at work today, and today happened to be the day when all sorts of rich people ride through town on their 3 speed bycicles, and go and eat, and continue on their tour. between the hours of 11 and 1 might have been the most stressful time of my entire life. There must have been about 30 people in line at one point. I didnt even have enough time to call my mother. when someone else did have the ability to call her, she came and yelled at me for not calling her. I was pretty pissed, to say the least.

but, I learned a lot about myself in that two hour period. I am very zen-like under pressure. The people kept coming, and I kept performing. The potter said he tried to talk to me, and ask me how it was going, but, I didnt even notice. which, I vaguely remember, but not entirely. I guess thats what it means to be in "the zone".

I also moved a piano today, and was reminded of how good it is to help people who need it. People who didnt need to help us at all, lended a hand, and it was done in a half hour. I am glad that I have good role models who would do things such as this.

I would like to begin meditating. if anyone would care to join me, I will start this evening.

I was thinking that right now would be a good time to name off all the people that have influenced me in some way or another, but I decided that the list would be too long. So, I wont.

my throat hurts. I hope that doesnt mean I'm getting sick. I cant have that right now.

I'm ridiculously excited for summer. I think this will be the best one yet. seeing as I will actually have friends in this crapshoot of a town. and I will be going cool places. maybe my wildest dreams will even come true.

yes, they will.

have a grand old evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment