Saturday, May 30, 2009

the crying game.

I feel like crying right now. Just so everyone knows. Reflecting upon my day, I could talk about all the good things that happened. all the laughter that occured, which was a lot, and all the fun things that happened. which there were also a lot. But, instead my thoughts keep on dwelling on my inability to take a joke, and my incredibly thin skin.

I remember even when I was little, all my friends would always make fun of me, and I would take everything personally, even though most of it was meant as a joke. I didnt understand the concept of a "joke." I thought it was me being made fun of for things that I hold no control over.

I realize that I need to listen to what I always say to everyone else. I need to just let things flow over me, and hold on to only the things that I like. but you know, from some people, I end up holding on to other things.

I guess I learned a lot of things about myself today. I learned that there is always at least one person who can make me smile, and that person varies from day to day. I learned that I make noises when I sleep. NOISE NOISE NOISE. and i learned that I dont function well on 4 hours of sleep at my job.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of that. ^ done.


In other news, I'm very happy for all my friends who are graduating tomorrow.

in still other news, I still love you with all my heart.

live. laugh. love.

I have the second two down... sometimes I have a little trouble with the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment