Sunday, May 10, 2009

glee

there is a new show. its called glee. it looks dumb. thats all.

Have you ever had the feeling of wanting to let something go, and knowing taht you should, and it would be so much better for you than trying to keep this thing? well, I have this feeling right now. I want to let this someting go. but I jsut cant. this thing has consumed me throughout the last couple of months, and I jsut want to be relieved of it. but I just cant.

oh well.

my grandma says I have a nice group of friends. shes only seen pictures of them. shes good at seeing things then. because she is very right. I love my friends. I love them a lot. every single one of them.

I have stuff in the oven right now. I will go get it soon.

I feel annoying today. I really need to figure out what to do with myself. jesus christ on a mountain. I'm kind of pathetic sometimes.

that last paragraph was very self demeaning, and that is not at all what I'm about. but whatever, thougths come into my mind sometimes and I dont know what to do with them.

I wonder what life would be like if I were to let it go...

I wonder what life would be like if love were enough...

I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment