Thursday, April 30, 2009

BIG WORDS

PROM

BOOBS

ANGER

TENNIS

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

LOVE

BLAH


I spent the mornign before school with liz today. that was enjoyable, as always. I'm pretty sure that if I could, I would spent every second of every day with her. but she would probly get bored of me after a while. but still. I wish I could. pretty sure I would love life it that were to occur.

but anyways.

I was really upset while playing tennis today. I yelled, and screamed. and we won. so that was good. we are doing quite well.

I called someone a twat waffle. they called me a dick face.

someones mother approves of me. hoorah.

my mother asked me a million questions about prom and wouldnt let me go to the bathroom. it was annoying.

I yearn for what I want. now more than ever.

I'm excited for tomorrow.

I cant wait to look super snazzy in my tuxedo. it will be awesome.

I cant wait.

sometimes I get cu

No comments:

Post a Comment