Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quit It

today....interesting to say the least.

I went on two dates, got bitched at, got corrected on one of my inside jokes that the corrector had no idea about, won in tennis, and am now sitting in my underwear, talking, chatting, texting, blogging, and thinking.

I have concluded that kristas parents are ridiculous. I want to meet them and show them I'm equally as ridiculous. maybe being shown someone ridiculous will make them see in themselves what they really are. or maybe they will just not want krista to hang out with me. that would not be good. maybe I wont do that.

someone made me really angry today, someone sent me a picture of themselves, and I'm pretty sure I laughed really hard at some point in the day.

aside from being really angry, it was a good day.


dont ever tell me to quit it. I might kill you. I almost did that to someone today.

2 comments:

  1. Or, perhaps if two people of equal ridiculousness were to meet in a room together (such as this instance), the mirror may be too strong, and the universe would collapse on itself, and have to begin anew.

    Or they might like you.

    CAN YOU BELIEVE I NEVER MET THEM EITHER?!?!

    ReplyDelete