Saturday, April 18, 2009

the rain.

It is raining.

I love the rain, it always makes me feel better. It helps me to sleep. and it smells nice. It also does many other things than just help me sleep, or smell nice.

I have been wondering why I like the rain so much lately. I thought that it was because it helped me move on from things whenever I was sad. It seems to wash away everythign sad that has ever happened, and lets the door open for new things.

I also thought it was because the rain was constant. When it rains, its always there, comforting you with its pitter patter on the ground.

but I think the thing I most like about the rain is the sound it makes. It does all the things, it comforts you, it washes away empty feelings, and it just fills you with joy. which is what I am feeling right now.

synopsis of the day.
wake
leadership
trombone
fried chicken
jojos
trombone
marching
trombone
staring
tennis
twilight
dinner
home videos
hide and seek
seattle
conversation
texting
blogging


goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment