Monday, April 13, 2009

Casual....yet dangerous.

I'm so tired, I could eat a horse.

this is the most fun I've had since sliced bread.

I said both expressions today, and both were fails. they did not draw a single hint of laughter. I dislike it immensely when that occurs. I want people to be laughing at me all the time. all. the. time.

I gave a speech today, some people laughed, and if I would have not said umm, I would have gotten a darn near perfect on it.

I wish I wrote better poetry.

I can never seem to convey whats in my head on to the paper. its hard to give words meaning.

I like to think I'm a moderately decent writer, but I feel like I could be a lot better. sometimes, there are things that just get in the way.

I'm in love with a stripper.

her name is la fawn duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment