Wednesday, April 8, 2009

these are the days

these are the days. I enjoy them. I love life. I am grateful that I have the chance to live this life. I am grateful that I have people who love me. I just wanted to say that.

I dont want to talk about my day, who wants to hear about it anyway? anyways, I already told it to someone, and it wasnt that interesting.

I agree with the philosophies of krista johnson. she knows what shes talking about, that woman.

I think tomorrow shall be a good day, I shall have two lovely young ladies (hopefully) coming to watch me play tennis, so that should be exciting.

had first practice with Mr. Dison today,and no matter how much everyone else hates him, I love him. hes my favorite coach I've ever had. I dont understand what is up with everyone else.

anyhoo, I think I must make you laugh for tonight. this has not been a very funny blog, and I lke funny blogs. so, without further ado: BOOBS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment