Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Change

I thought a lot today about change.

How long does it take to change someones mind?

What does it take to change someones mind?

I dont know the answer to either of those questions, but it would be nice if I did.

oh well, in time, everything will work out.


Today, people farted in my face, stole my phone, and were just plain mean. and you know what? I dont care. I dont care that you laugh, and I dont care that you think its funny when I get angry. I just take pleasure in the fact that your parents dont love you, and mine do. Take that, asshat!

I have been up increasingly later every single night. pretty soon I will be getting no sleep whatsoever. and you know what? I will enjoy it. It will be fun.

Hitler the Brain-Mole

Hitler the brain-mole looks out of my eyes
goering boils ingots of gold in my bowels
my adams apple bulges with the whole head of goebbels
no use to tell a man hes a jew
I'm making a lampshade out of your kiss
confess! confess!
is what you demand
although you believe your giving me everything

-leonard cohen
------------------------------------------------

I'm tired.
I'm tired of people.
I'm tired of wanting.

Just let me have.

No comments:

Post a Comment