Friday, April 3, 2009

Why the hell didnt I watch table tennis?

I could've watched table tennis, instead of going to that stupid college fair. I dont wanna go to mcnally smith, and I can go and visit the U any day I want. plus lynnette was there. I felt awkward. but oh well, I'm over her, and on to a new girl who doesnt like me like I like her. but oh well, she still thinks I'm a sweet guy. I gave her a note today, and she said it was the sweetest thing anyones ever done for her. she gave me a hug, and I felt warm inside like christmas.

I saw gretchen tonight. that was nice.

tomorrow, the morning hopefully shall be spent with that special someone, and the afternoon and evening with my best friend. it should be a good day. although, I dont like spending money. but I dont mind, since I'll be with krista.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my special someone is infatuated with another...no me gusta that other. but oh well, the universe will provide.

I enjoy friends.


buttfucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment