Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pigtails, a french accent, and some chicken wings.

I yelled at a walmart employee tonight. She was old, and smoking a cigarette. So, Obviously, she needed to be yelled at. I didnt yell any particular words, I just yelled. loudly. and now my voice hurts.

I went to bdubs tonight. it was delicious, but thats beside the point. Alex pyle decided to get the hottest wings there were. he ate one, and was nearly vomiting for about 5 minutes.

Tuxedos are expensive.

I think that there is little more beautiful than a lovely young lady wearing pigtails. I about fell over today when I saw someone who was wearing them...

I'm gonna learn french soon. then women will be like "oh josh, you can speak french, and write poetry? Goodness, I want to be romantically involved with you. your so romantic and manly."

tomorrow is someones birthday. I wonder what I should do.



don't let the bleh bleh blehs get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment