Sunday, April 5, 2009

I play the faggot

I play the faggot. I play it well, I'm not sure if thats what I want to do with the rest of my life though. Playing the faggot for eight hours a day seems rather daunting. I'm not sure I have the personal drive to accomplish such a feat.

I write poetry. And usually only two people read each poem. Even though my poetry is not the greatest, I still enjoy writing it, and I enjoy giving it to that special someone. I had a dream about her last night...it was, sad, and false. my subconscious must be behind the times.

I love my friends.

Tomorrow will be perhaps the longest day of my entire existence on this planet. wish me luck.

I try to make people feel nice. I try to make people happy. I try to make people laugh. I hope I do a good job.

I love the faggot.

faggot-bassoon in german, italian, spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment