Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute

I went on a date today. We shared a pizza, and there was a malt with two straws. After we were done eating, I took her to the office, and romantic words were said.

I wrote a poem today, she said it made her blush. I wrote her a note, and she said it made her feel special. its her birthday, I hope it was enjoyable for her.

I dont know what else to say.

I suppose I made some people jealous. but none of them deserved my goodbye anyways.

I had mcdonalds, and when I got home, I had to shit a brick. it was not fun.

I'm doing laundry, texting, watching the twins, and chatting with my best friend. I'm so talented.

goodnight.

hopefully we talk on the phone tonight.

1 comment:

  1. i find that very offensive. I deserve every goodbye. But, i do pale in comparison to krista's beauty, so you are forgiven.

    ReplyDelete