Monday, June 1, 2009

arr...

garr... everything seems pirate like today. I changed my facebook language to pirate speak, I watched a movie with a pirate in it, and there were even references to pirates at din din.

in any case... nosh us a yiddish word meaning "to eat, or to snack." it is also my second favorite restaraunt of all time. and most definately my favorite here in lake city.

I will be a rcih person one day, and be able to afford ging there twice a week. I will sit at the bar, and drink martinis, and wine, and talk to ankur. he may or may not like me, but that is ok. oh and by the way, this fictional world that I am creating does not exist in lake shitty. but in fact, some other big city. like new york.

I also realized that i really like taking showers. and that I dont like getting up early, and that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I realized that sometimes, you need to take a break, and everything will turn out fine in the end.

I like spunky old ladies. they make me happy.

have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment