Tuesday, June 2, 2009

kerplunk

what is necessary.. is never unwise.

I took a ride today, I took a few naps, I saw star trek, I gathered insights, and I listen to girls talk. what a productive, yet relaxing day.

After laying on my bed for an hour, I decided that it was not in my best interest to be there, so I decided to ride my bike. I wont say my real motivation, but I went. I biked up a huge hill, and then decided on my way back that I would stop by my favorite beach. I ended up throwing rocks, and falling asleep. it was nice.

while I was tossing rocks into the lake, I noticed something. I noticed that the ease of which you go somewhere is dependant on the route you take. The rocks that I tried to skip went forward a little bit through the water, and then dropped, while the rocks that I threw up, simply went straight to the bottom. Now, at the time, I was very distraught over a situation that I thought was occurring. and so, I decided to apply my thoughts, and took a different angle. it worked. I became less stressed, and everything worked out fine. I felt proud of myself for that.

I also fasted today. Dont call me unhealthy, I just want to better myself.

once again, spunky old ladies make me happy. and some children are so much like their parents, its uncanny. have a grand old evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment