Monday, June 22, 2009

level, shakers, ciroc, belvedere, three olives, smirnoff, absolut, and three others.

I look at the stars each night, and there is always one star that stands out to me. Its a different one every night, and yet, its the same one every night. I look because I am attracted to the calmness that the stars exude, even though I know that the stars are perhaps some of the most volatile things in the universe, from here they are calm. Sometimes, I feel like I am a star.

You get what I'm trying to say.

I may seem calm, but my inner self is boiling with so many thoughts and feelings, that I dont know what to do with them. I think it would be good if I saw someone...

I am excited. I bought tickets tonight, which makes everything official. I cannot wait.

I am also excited for the musical opportunities that have presented themselves this summer. Its going to be a summer of growth and fun. I cannot wait for it to really begin.

I feel good today.

Ciao dizzle homeslice. we'll chill tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment