Monday, June 29, 2009

Love is...

Thats the title of a story that I won't finish writing. I won't finish it because I'm too lazy to spend the time and effort to get to the theme, and I would rather be doing other things, like going on facebook, and thinking about how cool it would be to be a transformer.

In any case.

I saw transformers tonight, and it was basically one big explosion. Which I enjoyed thoroughly. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I am transformed. But I cant let you guys see my transformation because then the decepticons would find me. So, you will just have to believe me.

I feel like this blog post has no meaning or purpose.

so I will stop. but I leave you with one thing.

I think that briana dankers is also a transformer. her name is optimus prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment