Thursday, June 25, 2009

wind cries mary

Today, I took in the sights and sounds of something that was utterly awesome, and decided that I would like to be a part of that when I am older, and more experienced. I also heard something that almost made me cry, and was so angry, if a baby would have been near me, I would have slapped it.

Someone sitting near me on the bus made me want to strangle something, but luckily, I was able to tune her out for most of the ride. Twas only in the latter parts of my journey did she really get to me. But, I survived, and am now content.

My dreams are telling me I'm not a happy person. I feel happy these days, but I guess, like krista, my subconscious knows things that I dont.

I love marching band. I always have. Just thought I would make that clear to everyone. Dont ask me why, its just something that I have a passion for.

its 1:11. seeing three ones in a row made me chuckle a little. MLIA.

have a good day, hopefully I shall see you after the sun goes down on this, the first day of the grand celebration locally known as waterski days.

ciao dizzle girlfresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment