Monday, June 8, 2009

A title just doesnt seem fitting.

I have decided that the only music that I can always listen to is classical. No matter what time it is, where I am, what I am doing, I can always listen to classical music. Not that I dont like other music, because I do. It just seems that other music sometimes... hurts my ears when I listen to it.



In other news, I have my phone back. And I have spent all day trying to make up for lost time this weekend. Although, after spending time with certain people, I am ever more conscious of the effect the cellular telephone has on friendships... I think, if I could, I wouold toss my phone out the window. but, then I wouldnt be able to talk to some people. and that would sadden me greatly.

I spent about an hour and a half in snyders tonight. I talked with gretchen and ashley. I like them both. they make me laugh, and smile. I look forward to spending more time with both of them.

There are so many things wrrong with this culture... But, I'm not in the position to change it, so I will just do my part and contribute something good. you should too.

I dont want an Itouch, because then I know I would use it unfavorably. And I dont want to subject myself, or other people to that.

I think I need a break from somethings.

Hopefully, I will do something tonight that I havent done since thursday night.

and with that, I say to you...

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment