Monday, June 15, 2009

a momentary lapse in reason.

Since the beginning of time, the year 0 shall we say, I have not missed more than 1 day of blogging. until the last week, that is. I havent blogged in a while, and while I'm sure you all missed my rambling, depressing thoughts, I dont care. I wasnt in a position to blog, so I dont care.

In any case, the past few days have been eventful. and depressing for me. The one who I love doesnt even want to be around me, my dog is gonna be put down, and, I'm not eating. but, the last one isnt sad or depressing really, I just wanted to complain about it.

actually, this cleanse hasnt been that hard. I know I was complaining about it earlier, but, I really could care less if I eat. If I didnt have to eat, I wouldnt. granted, I love food, but, I feel so much better when I dont eat.

Mr. holland gave me a back massage today. I wasnt expecting it, and didnt know who was giving it to me. my first thought was to slap whoever it was, because I hate it when people touch my back without asking, but then I didnt. and for that I am glad.

There are two people that are constantly on my mind. every single moment that I am on this planet, there are two people that exist somewhere within the depths of my conscious. right now, one doesnt want to be around me, and the other, well, she likes me.

I have to pee, but I dont want to get up.

it'll get to me eventually.

have a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment