Friday, July 31, 2009

twentysomething

By far my favorite musical artist at the moment is Jamie Cullum. There's jsut something about him that makes me Happy when I listen to him. I just love it.

I have many more things to say.

I had textversations with al three of the females whom I have had feelings for recently, today. I dont know what to think about that.

I had many a grand conversation in the last few days, mainly with the same one or two people. I wont tell you what they were about, but I will tell you that I have concluded, with the help of a good friend, that What I truly believe in is love. Love does make the world go round.

about 4 or 5 months ago, I spent every second I possibly could contacting a certain female. I now know how it feels to have that. I enjoy it. I know only good things can happen. therefore, only good things will happen.

I am sooooo fricking excited for this month. except for a little blip next weekend, its going to be so awesome. I even get to go on a date thing. which, I have never done before. wow, thats kinda depressing. but oh well, theres a first time for everything. man, I'm gonna feel like an adult fo damn sho when this month is through! The main reason or that though is probly because I'm going to be an adult.

I slept under the stars last night, It was so great.

I asked why she liked my blog, and she said exactly what I wantd to hear. I thank her again. Giving words meaning is what I have placed as my goal with this blog, I guess I accomplish it.

I need to listen to more music that is my own.

blogger friend needs to blog.

I'm a twentysomething, and thats a hell of a lot.

Things will be great, I wont let them not.

No comments:

Post a Comment