Thursday, July 9, 2009

Volver

Today has been an extremely long day, filled with an extreme ammount of emotion.

I have, in no particular order:

Nearly cried at a hospital

Explored a girls locker room

Watched my father hit on a nurse

read a chapter of the 6th harry potter book out loud

watched silence of the lambs

made sandwhiches for old women

ate delicious chinese food

and texted, a lot.


I dislike hospitals, they make me feel fake. I feel like there are no real emotions there, everyone tries to be happy, but they turn out with this awkward type thing that no one likes to be around. Especially cardiologists like jeff johnson and left handed irishmen like eamonn fahy.

I am in minneapolis right now, and for once, I feel at home.

its good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment