Saturday, July 11, 2009

the queen

marie antoinette is also not a good movie. It is awkward, and the music is out of place. I do not reccommend it (excuse my spelling).

Public enemy is not a bad movie. I quite enjoyed it.

I had some experiences today, I wont tell you what the involved, but I will tell you that people from chicago think I'm a virgin, (and theyre right) and there are racist people in minneapolis. But, at least I know that there used to be a theater where they played dirty movies on the corner of 6th and hennepin in downtown minneapolis.

I return to lake city in el morning. and I guess am hanging out with tom and krista after work. It should be fun. but, before then, I will be seeing some relatives, who I have not seen in a very long time.

I hope that my grandfather pulls through. It would make me sad if he died.

just so you know, the last three titles of my blogs are the titles of the three movies that avram rented that I have not seen yet. I have now seen volver and marie antoinette, but not the queen.


thank you.


good night, and good luck.

1 comment: