Thursday, July 23, 2009

munificent

Life is all about being in balance. Balancing whatever you need to balance, in order so that you dont have too much of one thing. I say this, because today, I was out of balance. there was too much anger and frustration, and not enough patience. I am still learning to live the right way. It takes a while.

I am reminded that you are supposed to have three bowel movements a day.

When I say you, I do not mean anyone in particular. I simply mean you, the reader of this fantastic piece of writing. usually my comments towards others are statements.

Redundance.

My grandmother arrives tomorrow. She sleeps in my bed. She will enjoy her stay.

I await many things, but at the same time, try to live in the moment. I find that a good thing.

give thanks for the blessings that this day gives us, and give thanks for the blessings that we can give this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment