Wednesday, August 19, 2009

two hours

Two hours isn't a long time. infinitesimal, really, in the grand scheme of things. Yet, it is still enough time to get your point across in a movie. It is also the time difference between Seattle and lake city.

I'm so glad I'm here, and not back home. If I was home, I would be having fun, but I wouldn't be having this much fun.

fun fun fun fun fun.

last night I overheard lots of different languages, and accents. I will hear many more for the next few days. its so exciting, I love it. love it love it love it.

just like I love a combination between summer finn, and sam. both fictional characters, but if they were real people, I would be in love with them.

whatever. I'm having fun, now isnt the time to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment