Sunday, August 30, 2009

Theater of the opressed

I have little to say tonight. I have a feeling I will have much more to say tomorrow night.

I will say this though, I am very glad for people you can talk to late at night. last night was very sad for me, and I'm glad that I had someone I could talk to. Even if just for the sixteen minutes and thirty seconds that it was.

I will also say this. today was the last day of work with krista. que triste. my heart cries a little right now.

tomorrow is a goodbye. even though she is only going an hour away, I know that things will change. it wont be the same after this week. but, I'm ok with that. and if I wasnt ok with that, I would be an idiot, and an asshole. but what I wrote on the board at work will always stay true. no matter what.

Even though many things may change, those who love you will always stay the same.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment