Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who is left for me?

I look around, and theres just a bunch of people. Some walking hand in hand, some hunched over, reading a book, and some just blabbering away to whomever has the unfortunate task of listening to them. I see all these people, and I wonder where I belong. I'm really not sure. I suppose only time will tell.

I'm pretty sure I have been told all the right things regarding music. Now I just have to listen to them.

Its hard to remember a time when Ive been more excited for something. But I just cant wait for college.

In the mean time, a certain thing happened to me this weekend. Now the one person that has been constantly on my mind since... february, is no longer allowed to be there. I guess Ill have to find someone else. Maybe tomorrow night will tell.

have lots of fun in your future. DOnt do drugs.

1 comment:

  1. College is SO much better than high school. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete