Sunday, October 18, 2009

One

One thing that I really love, is you. You make me so happy. I thank you for reading this, because it makes me feel like I am worth something. I know thats ridiculously back asswards, but I dont really care. Until I figure out how to make myself happy, I'm going to rely on others opinions of me.

I love how you tell me I'm sweet. I love how you will always hang out with me when I'm in need. I love how you send me random text messages. I love how you always have a smile for me. I love how I can tell you anything. I love how you love me, and I love you.

I love you all.

I remember when I was real, when I didnt succumb to everything. I didnt have many friends then. I'm fake now, but at least I have friends.

Was it worth it?

What can make me feel like a real person again? Who? How?

In the meantime, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when its real.

1 comment:

  1. Screw other people's opinion, Josh! Freedom makes it real.

    ReplyDelete