Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Goosebumps

over the weekend I saw a speech about goosebumps, and I really liked it.

I was just thinking about all the things that give me goosebumps, or make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, because those are the things that I want more of.

Thing 1. Whenever I watch paul pott's first audition on youtube.

Thing 2. Whenever I watch the miracle on ice.

Thing 3. Whenever I'm on stage, and a chord rips through the band, and its just so amazingly perfect. (thats only happened once)

Thing 4. When I make people smile.

Thing 5. When someone does something incredibly nice for me, like comes to my house just to give me a hug.


Those are just a few of the things that make me really happy, and I hope that you care about me enough to read through all of them.

I'm gonna go watch tv right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment