Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm thinking

I'm thinking that I do NOT appreciate being ignored. In fact, it is the last thing that I want to happen. I am glad that it has stopped, and I hope that things can continue to get better.

In other news, I have been having a lot of good conversations with the person who I am sitting next to. I think were good friends. I'm glad for that, because she seems like a good person to be friends with.

Also... I'm on the verge of having two C's. I hate talking about my grades on here, because thats just dumb, but I am on the verge of having two C's, and that has NEVER happened before.

I really wish things could go back to the way that they were. Back when I missed you, and you missed me. Back when I wanted to be with you, and you wanted to be with me. Back before you thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment