Thursday, December 31, 2009

on the res.

Happy new year everyone.

last year was certainly a good one. well, for the most part. I think I was more depressed then I have ever been in my life for a part of it... but thats ok.

in any case, nows not the time to think about depressing things like love and whatnot. Now is the time to remember the positive, and remove the negative. Its also a time to party, but I dont pay attention to that last time.

So, I thought I would take this time to make some new years resolutions.

I thought my first resolution should be to grow a pair of testicles, but upon further review, I do have some of those. two. to be exact. so, I guess I just need to have more self confidence.

I think thats the only thing I want to work on. Everything else will come from that.

I had a great new years.

I hope this year yields more for me in some areas of my life then 2009 did.

good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment