Friday, December 25, 2009

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

It came without packages! Boxes! or Bags!

As much as I like getting gifts, I have come to realize that it doesnt really matter. I would much rather just spend time with my friends. For I know that it would cease to be about gifts, and be more about spending time with eachother, and sharing the love. I like love. its my favorite.

In related news. I think I'm in love. But its different than the other times. This is more real. Its hard to describe. In any case, the response is still the same. oh well. I guess I should be used to it.

I think I will be the greatest parent since my dad. I have decided.

2010 will be the year of josh gaining speed in the game of life. Nothing will be able to stop him. He may even Gain national attention. Just sayin is all.

I hope you all realize the true meaning of christmas. I think when I'm a parent, we wont celebrate christmas. Ill come up with a new holiday, it will be centered around love.

have a happy christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment