Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drink the sky

my arm feels as though it is going to fall off.

tonight was a lot of fun, I havent played badminton in a long time. I really enjoyed myself. I also have a new someone on my mind quite a lot. I approve of the situation this time though. so thats good.

I hope I dont ruin everything.

here, I have a poem.

Stomache what you must, for in times of need
You may always look up. You can see what you want
To see in the clouds is a wonderful experience
You may drink up the sky for in all its wonder,
It is still all that we need.
We need hope
We may drink that in
We need love
We may drink that in
In the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
We may still look up and feel it.
So sit, and ponder
And in times of great need,
As we all wish we could,
Look up
And drink the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment