Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Siddhartha

I checked out my favorite book from the library again. I love this book so much. Its practically my bible.

Today, I realize that I want to play music for sure for the rest of my life. Its the only thing that will make me happy. I also realize that I'm tired of being alone. Its like that song by neil young...

"I need someone to love me the whole day through..."

I'm tired of not having that...

In any case, I must go to sleep, as I spent the wee hours of this morning watching the skies for meteors. It was quite amazing, but now it is time for me to go to sleep.

I wonder why she can tell me she loves me one night, and not any other night. It makes me quite sad. Its as if she knows what I want, and purposely is denying it to me.

goodnight. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment