Saturday, November 21, 2009

Qualifications.

Good afternoon everyone.

I was thinking, if I could make a list of everything I could ask for in a woman, I think only one person (at the moment), would have every one of those qualities.

I need someone who can make me laugh. I need someone who I can make laugh. I need someone who doesnt care what others think of her. I need someone who has a lot in common with me. I need someone who can write. I need someone who likes me for me. I need someone who is crazy. I need someone who is calm. I need someone who knows how to treat other human beings. I need someone who wants change. I need someone who knows who they are. I guess most of all I need you.

Dont be a tinkledork. Show yourself!

I leave for a birthday party, but first I must finish my present.

goodbye everyone, I shall see you in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment